Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Sheffield
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Thumbs up An absolute bargain for a sports physio - Aircast Cryo/Cuff and Donjoy items for sale. All sensible offers considered

Hi All

I have a number of sports physio / medicine / therapy items for sale. Click link Aircast & Donjoy items to view them. All in mint condition. I can't guarantee that they haven't been used as I didn't see them when they were at an event, however they certainly don't look to have been and all are in there original packaging with instructions. The 2 coolers look like they may have been used, and I have certainly used one for carrying ice on occasion, but again they look brand new.

There is near £1000 worth of equipment here, however I am open to all sensible offers. I am willing to sell as separate packages or as one job lot sale.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Cheers

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    United Kingdom
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: An absolute bargain for a sports physio - Aircast Cryo/Cuff and Donjoy items for sale. All sensible offers considered

Quote Originally Posted by JDM100 View Post
    Hi All

I have a number of sports physio / medicine / therapy items for sale. Click link Aircast & Donjoy items to view them. All in mint condition. I can't guarantee that they haven't been used as I didn't see them when they were at an event, however they certainly don't look to have been and all are in there original packaging with instructions. The 2 coolers look like they may have been used, and I have certainly used one for carrying ice on occasion, but again they look brand new.

There is near £1000 worth of equipment here, however I am open to all sensible offers. I am willing to sell as separate packages or as one job lot sale.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Cheers
    i am interested. Please email me at [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there.
    I don't know whether you received my previous message. I am
    interested in some of the items you have for sale.
    many thanks.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Sheffield
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: An absolute bargain for a sports physio - Aircast Cryo/Cuff and Donjoy items for sale. All sensible offers considered

Hi there, I have just emailed you direct. Thanks very much for your message and interest