Hi guys,

I'm a 4th Year Physiotherapy Student from Melbourne, Australia. On the 21st of August I am travelling to Cambodia (Phnom Penh) to undetake a 5-week clinical placement at The Kien Khleang Rehabilitation Clinic in Phnom Penh. As you can imagine, the resources for Physiotherapist's in Cambodia are limited and the Clinic relies heavily on donations ot help improve their patient's access to resources. Its goal is to meet the needs of a large population of disabled Khmer who were receiving virtually no assistance.

As part of my placement, my supervisors at the Centre have contact me with a list of equipment/materials to try and gather to bring over to donate to the Centre if possible. I have gotten into contact with some local health organisations and public hospitals but thought this forum was also an avenue to explore. So, I was wondering if any physiotherapists based in Melbourne have any materials to donate for this 5-week placement or know of anyone that may be able to help.

Below is a list of materials sent over by the supervisors in Cambodia that may be of use:

1. Hot Pack: 1set
  2. Thera-Band: 1set
  3. Ice Pack: 2PCs
  4. Reflex hammers:
  5. Goniometer:
  6. Strap for traction:
  7. Strap to stabilize knee and Hip while stretching
  8. Old Textbooks
  9. Hand Ergometer
  10. Any other equipment that may be of use

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, ZachTz