Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Electrotherapy Donation (Canada)

Quote Originally Posted by Deryck View Post
    Looking for any electrotherapy equipment (particularly donations) for Physiotherapy Assistant College program.
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a 25 years old young qualified physiotherapist; I have studied physiotherapy (BPT). After completing my study. Now I am working in the big referral Hospital in Ethiopia at the department of Burn Intensive Care Unit as well as in all outpatient departments as physical therapist. In this department there are a lot of patients with burn and related injuries, here I am playing a leading role in the prevention of problems associate with recumbence like Deep vein thrombosis, Pneumonia, Atelactasis, Bedsore, Muscle wasting, Joint Stiffness and Contractures, Mobilization and Rehabilitation of many burn and related injuries. I do this in the morning.
    In the afternoon, I work in the physiotherapy Unit. Here, I evaluate patients and administer therapy to patients of all ages and deal with variety of cases like stroke, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury and other neurological cases, orthopedic, rheumatic, musculoskeletal disorders, low back pain and muscle pain syndromes and pediatric cases as well. Once in a week I go into community for out-reach program to teach how to prevent burn injury for vulnerable groups like housemaids, Children, those who are working in cooking place etc. Dear Sir or Madam, I am kindly appealing to you in order to get physiotherapy /electrotherapy equipment donation to undertake a project in physiotherapy especially in the areas of rehabilitation of patients in Hospitals, Institutions, Community, and Nursing homes of elderly people, spinal cord injuries or any other Rehabilitation services. Hope to hear positive & encouraging reply from you impatiently. I will be available any time.
    With kind regards
    Dereje Gebrehawariat Teferi