Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    australia
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

hamstring strain

Hey i have slightly torn my hamstring and have been told i will just have to rest for 2 weeks and id be a chance in 3 weeks.

Unfortunately i need to play in an aussie rules grand final in 4 days times, is there anything i can do to play. I can dedicate 24 hours a day if i have to and not really worried bout the cost of tests, injections etc. What can i do in terms of tape and injections or vibration therapy, saunas, or am i simply no chance as my doc reckons because its a hamstring and i jsut have to accept i wont be playing.

It may sound stupid but im gonna try to train in 2 nights time, what should i do to give myself the best chance as i really dont care if i tear it anymore and am out for 6 months but surely theres something that gives me a outside chance.