So it all started with the facepull exercise. I started to feel tingling in this(Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet) place where the median nerve is. There were no pain, just tingling when i straighten elbows out at the end of the movement and when i try to pull at the start of the movement. If i don't straighten elbows at the end, i can do them without tingling.

But i still decided to drop this exercise in fear of damaging the nerve, and started doing dumbbell rows. At first they were going good, but after couple weeks that tingling came back - at the end of the movement, when you straighten elbows out, median nerve tingles. But in this case no change of grip helped, so i dropped exercise completely and replaced it with landmine row(with neutral grip), which for now, i can do without tingling.

And for a couple of weeks i exercised doing new exercises and wasn't feeling anything, but today, i was doing seated cable rows, and again, i felt tingling in that same arm, same area.

There is no good PT around here which would specialize at sport, so i wanted to ask here - what could be the problem here? For now the only movements that are causing this tingling are rows(i can everything except rows without any issues). And i fear that if i continue doing rows with this tingling i might damage the nerve.

So i wanted to ask - how can i start by fixing this? Can i just push through this? Or i really can damage the nerve if i continue? For now at least, i have no pain, no weakness whatsoever. But i want to fix this before i've done some irreparable damage.