Country
    Flag of Philippine
    Current Location
    Philippines
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Getting through APC exams while working with limited registration, is it possible?

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hi,

I am a licensed Physio in the Philippines with 10 months of experience in Ortho setting and would like to work in Australia. Since the amount of money that I have to let go is a huge amount to be a licensed Physio in Australia (with all the processing and exams in APC), I am wondering if I could apply and work under limited registration in Australia while processing my application. This is to get the funds the I need to take all the exams. Does anyone know if this is possible? Also taking in consideration my experience.

I've read that some people here was able to work with limited registration and are doing fine with support form colleagues and stuff.

Thanks in advance