Good afternoon everyone, I'm an Australian qualified and trained physiotherapist due to move to Paris, France at the end of Dec 2022 (next year) as my husband has accepted a local role. I'm keen to continue working in the area of pain management, where I have employed in senior roles in busy tertiary Hospital based multidisciplinary pain clinics. The process of obtaining recognition of my Australian qualifications in France looks very involved. I'm therefore looking into applying to the HCPC instead as I believe this would be much easier coming from Australia and finding an UK role that I can work in, based in France. Has anyone been in this situation? -Working with their UK qualifications but based outside of the UK? It would obviously need to be a telehealth based role which is possible in my clinical area as I've been doing this for the last 18 months in Australia due to Covid-19. Many thanks in advance

Similar Threads: