Hi, I am looking for advice regarding the application and registration process for a physio in Singapore. I am aware all physios must now be registered with the Singapore AHPC and that examinations may be required. Yet recognized qualifications such as Bsc (Hons) obtained abroad can be suffice for registration and the examination process can be avoided. UK qualifications obtained at 17 Universities are recognized however alot of UK University institutions are not (Mine being one). The list is available at the Singapore AHPC website.

I am a UK HCPC registered recently Physio with a 2:1 Honours degree and always thought that standardization had to be achieved across the board on courses. I find it baffling that two graduates with identical qualifications and identical registration with the same Professional body in UK would be treated differently. Has anyone encountered this recently? Also have any recently qualified UK physios explored the options available in Singapore? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.