Current Location
    South Africa
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Red face registration procedure for applying to work in China/Hong Kong

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hallo there, my name is Carel van Aswegen and I am a Qualified Physiotherapist currently working in South Africa. I want to work abroad and chose Hong Kong as the destination that I want to pursue. I wanted to know if you can help me with the registration procedure and what additional information or registration procedures I need to follow to correctly apply to work in Hong Kong. I would very much appreciate any assistance.

Regards,

Carel van Aswegen

Similar Threads:

shay5950

Re: registration procedure for applying to work in China/Hong Kong

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hi i replied in the other thread/forum. But briefly again for Hong Kong you need registration: Physiotherapists Board
    It takes time (maybe 6 months) so start early, you need get all your documents, letters from your university and past employers to confirm your education, content of your courses, and your number of years of experience meet the minimum for Hong Kong. Once you collect all the information then you need submit, and make payment to the Hong Kong registartion board to consider processing your application. Hong Kong and China are different governments remember, if you did want China then in regards to Mainland China, it's not necessary if your work in a International Clinic (which most foreign physiotherapist would), but a Hong Kong registration would be OK for China.