Please hear my woe

I am a physiotherapist/certified massage therapist from Finland. I graduated approximately 3 years ago and for that time I have been searching far and wide for employment. In this time I have managed to land a part-time job with very few hours per month and recently I have been starting to think about re-education to a less 'employee-saturated' profession. The thought scares me though, because physiotherapy is THE profession that I really want to do and develop in. Also 4 years of hard education going completely to waste is not something that I think with joy.

I know that there are countries that actually has a big demand for physios (actually it seems that Finland is the only country with a huge surplus of us) and I certainly have tried to find possibilities internationally. But it's easier said than done. I have sent a LOT of resume's and usually I do not receive any reply at all. When I do the answer is always the same; not enough experience. I understand of course, employing an non-experienced worker internationally is kind of a leap of faith for employers and there probably are a lot of more experienced candidates.

So the dilemma is that to get a job I would need experience and to get experience I would need a job. I really do not know what to do and I really cannot wait for my whole life for a possibility.

Should I just accept defeat, abandon physiotherapy and re-educate?