I'm a physiotherapist in Turkey and I want to work and live abroad. I have english proficiency with proof. I want to move as highly skilled immigrant. Netherlands is my priority, since it's my childhood dream, I know I have to obtain a BiG register, but the main problem is I need to have a residence permit to be able to get a BiG register opportunity. I also tried to apply to Canada, USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Are there any fellow physiotherapist out there able to help me out?

Similar Threads: