Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Thoracic Spine

Shoulder - Posterior - Left

Shoulder - Anterior - Left

Upper Arm, Biceps - Anterior - Left

Question Diagnosis: Subscapularis and Supraspinatus tendonisis and Long Bicep tendonisis with mild tendonisivity

Taping
    Hi Forum, my first post!I was recently diagnosed with Supraspinatus and Subscapularis tendonisis and Long Bicep Head tendonisis with mild tendonisivity (All on my LEFT ARM).When I was about 11, I also broke my LEFT ARM from the elbow to the wrist, both bones were broken and I wore a cast for a month!I'm 26 now and heavily into sports. I have been practicing boxing for over 7 years now (on and off) (a mixture of kick-boxing, muay thai and normal boxing). I'm an orthodox fighter, which means my LEFT arm is my jab arm.... My personal diagnosis, through repetitive movements of throwing a jab (a protruding movement), I lack the muscles surrounding the rotator cuff for a retractive motion, and thus after each session I don't feel pain... but stiffness!!!There is not stinging pain, but theres a constant need to rotate my shoulder blades backwards in an up-back-down movement to "put them back into their sockets". This temporarily alleviates the stiffness.I also used to do dragonboat on the left side of the boat.I practice yoga 4 times a week, but in some stretches I feel like it aggravates the inflammation.Would you have any tips or exercises to reduce inflammation and increase mobility on my left shoulder?In addition, I feel that my left rib-cage muscle has a weak connective tissue to one of my abs on the left side. There is one ab that is protruding from my core. It's hard to explain.Here is a picture of an exaggerated position to showcase how my left shoulder is hovering the rotator cuff imgur: the simple 404 page could not attach the image.Please, I seek your guidance and knowledge.Cheers,Fred