Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    United Kingdom
    Member Type
    Physiotherapy Student
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Question Physiotherapist's views on ischemic compression to treat myofascial trigger points

Taping
    Hi everyone, I'm Amelia and I'm studying a masters in physiotherapy.

The purpose of my research is to contribute to our understanding about physiotherapist's views on trigger point therapy, specifically ischemic compression. Trigger point therapy is a treatment area which divides the field of physiotherapy. Through my research I aim to improve understanding about the reasons behind why some physiotherapists use ischemic compression to treat myofascial trigger points and some do not. This survey will enable me to better understand the different perspectives that physiotherapists have regarding ischemic compression, and to evaluate the prevalence of ischemic compression as a treatment practice.

Completion of this survey constitutes your consent to participate in the research

If you feel comfortable please answer every question. If you do not want to answer every question please submit the survey as far as you have been able to complete it. Many thanks

Ischemic compression survey

Average time taken to fill it out would be 3-4 minutes!

Many thanks!