Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Help me please

Taping
    I am at my wits end
    Hello,

I am so upset no one can help me. For the past 7 months I have had a pain that I can’t get diagnosed. I had 2 ultrasounds and it showed nothing

The pain is in the left thigh. The only way I can create the pain is

If I lie on my back
    And spread my legs apart but like a butterfly so if my knees are bent feet on floor and spread my legs my left inner thigh has an excruciating pain. I also feel a clicking in my thigh as I do this , I can stop the pain if I sit up however then I can spread my legs pain free but as soon as I like down it’s very painful I believe this area is called adductor?

Along with this I have lower back pain when I bend over and also I have heavy legs sensation

However the thigh pain is terrible

Any help would really be appreciated

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Canada
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Help me please

Hey, did you try consulting a physiotherapist? I also had pain in my adductor and back pain, but I effectively reduced it with the help of physiotherapy. Sitting for a long time in the chair and continuously working on the computer gave me this back and adductor pain. I remember those horrible days when I couldn't walk or sit properly; I tried different medicines, but they only helped relieve the pain temporarily. Later, my brother suggested a physiotherapist he knew, and physio-therapeutic treatment enabled me to ease the pain. I think a physiotherapist can identify your issues and fix the best kind of physiotherapy for you. If you are OK with this, try this.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Toronto
    Member Type
    Occupational Therapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

I think you are suffering from muscle pain. The main symptom of muscle pain is the pain which starts from the thighs. Do muscle strengthening exercise then you will get a relief, damn sure.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Gurugram
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Must have Kinesiology Taping DVD
    Excruciating pain in the adductor muscle is quite uncommon. Run a few scans to get to the cause like an X-ray of bilateral hip joints. The adductor muscle gets nerve supply from the lower spine and gets MRI done to check for any nerve involvement.