Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    London
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others
    Brief Medical History Overview

Age: 30, Male, Presenting Problem Since: 6 months, Symptom Behaviour: remaining constant, Aggravating Factors:: Running, Easing Factors:: Not running, No Investigations, No Diabetes, No history of High Blood Pressure, No Medications, No Osteoporosis, No Hx of Cancer, No Unexplained Weight Loss, No Bowel/Bladder issues

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Calf, Achilles - Posterior - Left

Calf injury recovery

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hello !

this started a few months ago, I had very intense pain on the exterior upper part of the calf after hard training day.
    Following my physio's advice, have been doing some calf and leg equilibrium exercises for months, yet the pain is still there.

Cycling or elliptical training don't trigger the pain... 5 minutes of running does. Interestingly, is very well defined and very easy (to my despair) to trigger:
    if I push the inner side of the calf with my hand towards the exterior, if appears immediately on the external upper part of the calf.

Do you know what could be the reasons that trigger it ?

Thanks !
    M.