I am dying to live in Europe for a little while...and I would love to gain the experience of working in physiotherapy while abroad. I will be graduating (and then moving) in about 1 year...and I am seeking as much info as possible on how to go about getting work permits, any exams I must take, etc. Can anyone help?

Similar Threads: