Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Rotherham
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Required student sports Physio for Amatuer Rugby Team

I am part of the Yorkshire 3 Rugby team Rotherham Phoenix, and we are looking for the help of a Student or recently qualified physio for our forthcoming league campaign,

you will be required to allocate some time on a saturday to attend matches with our first 15 and provide assistance during match days, usually from araound 12-6pm - Transport to and from matches will be accomodated for and fixtures are around the Yorkshire area.

we will provide you with a tracksuit and polo shirt and may be able to compensate you with a small amount of funding, tapes and medical supplies will be provided by the club.

Training takes place tuesdays and thursday for which you are welcome to attend although this is not compulsory.

if you would like further information please email Simon at: [email protected]

or

Andy at:

[email protected]

Please feel free to reply to this thread