Current Location
    mendicino
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Thumbs up physioterapy after acl

hi all, i'm simone from italy...i'm sorry for my english

On July 22, I underwent a reconstruction lca with new biological ligament and the lateral meniscus meniscectomy.
    I did the usual therapy of painkillers, anti-inflammatories, antibiotics and injections of anticoagulant and ice, as well as bringing the brace and crutches kinetec for 21 days. The 21 days have expired and as expected I finished kinetec and I removed the guardian today, however, I was afraid to even remove the crutches yet because I'm not sure since the kinetec I reached 90 ° after one 10ina of days (with pain only after 80 °) and active exercises (bending the knee to the sole of the foot on the bed with mattress) i arrived around the 95th ...
    I wanted to know if you think I proceed well and if you have any more advice ...

thank you very much

Simone

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: physioterapy after acl

Taping
    Quote Originally Posted by sergente89 View Post
    hi all, i'm simone from italy...i'm sorry for my english

On July 22, I underwent a reconstruction lca with new biological ligament and the lateral meniscus meniscectomy.
    I did the usual therapy of painkillers, anti-inflammatories, antibiotics and injections of anticoagulant and ice, as well as bringing the brace and crutches kinetec for 21 days. The 21 days have expired and as expected I finished kinetec and I removed the guardian today, however, I was afraid to even remove the crutches yet because I'm not sure since the kinetec I reached 90 ° after one 10ina of days (with pain only after 80 °) and active exercises (bending the knee to the sole of the foot on the bed with mattress) i arrived around the 95th ...
    I wanted to know if you think I proceed well and if you have any more advice ...

thank you very much

Simone
    Try this protocol for lots of great guidance.
    http://fowlerkennedy.com/wp-content/...n_Protocol.pdf