Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Kelowna, BC
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Successful credentialling from a 2 year UK MSc course?

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hi everyone, I graduated from a UK 2-year MSc physiotherapy course in 2010 and i'm having problems with my Canadian credentialling. I received a response from the Alliance stating that they require more information that proves that I covered certain content areas on my course. I would love to get some advice from someone who has successfully completed the credentialling process after completing a 2-year UK MSc course. I would be happy to share my experiences with anyone having similar difficulties.
    Thank you,
    Kate.