Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forum Member Array
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Smile Canadian Physiotherapy National Competency Exam

Hi,

I am a foreign trained physiotherapist and preparing for the National competency exam (written component). Can anyone guide me about books that are helpful to pass this exam. I already have O Sullivan’s review guide, therapeutic exercises by Kisner and Colby, Physical rehabilitation assessment and treatment by O Sullivan, Orthopedic physical assessment by D. J Magee, and a book on physical agents by Cameron. Can anyone please tell me if these books are sufficient enough to pass the Canadian exam or if I am missing any important text book. I am also looking for a study partner or a study group. Anyone writing the Canadian Exam, please contact me at
    [email protected]

Thank you

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Gatineau
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Canadian Physiotherapy National Competency Exam

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    These guys have an online textbook that has mock questions and study material for both the written and practical exams. Entry to Practice Essentials | Pass the PCE

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    toronto
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi Dear PTE candidates
    Optimalrehab is a well-known physiotherapy cooperation that offers preparatory courses for written and clinical national exam for internationally educated physiotherapist who are interested in becoming registered physiotherapist in Canada. We have been conducting our classes since 2011 in the province of Ontario and we have an excellent rate of students passing both clinical and written exam. Classes are on one-on-one basis and they are held in North York area in a physiotherapy clinic. We have recently added an online preparatory course that students can register as well. Please visit our website at Optimalrehab for more information
    you can also email: [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dear PTE candidates
    Optimalrehab is a well-known physiotherapy cooperation that offers preparatory courses for written and clinical national exam for internationally educated physiotherapist who are interested in becoming registered physiotherapist in Canada. We have been conducting our classes since 2011 in the province of Ontario and we have an excellent rate of students passing both clinical and written exam. Classes are on one-on-one basis and they are held in North York area in a physiotherapy clinic. We have recently added an online preparatory course that students can register as well. Please visit our website at Optimalrehab for more information
    you can also email: [email protected]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Canada
    Member Type
    Physiotherapy Student
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hey Everyone,
    For those of you still studying goodluck! I made a study booklet containing all the conditions listed on the conditions (MSK, Cardioresp, Neurological, and multisysten) on the testable content and combined all my course notes. I spent well over 200 hours putting this together and definitely saved me for the national and got the results back I passed! woooo. I recently got my results back and received a score of 610 (which was double the passing score = 340) and received above average score in 5/7 areas of practice. The study guide I made is approx 320 pages and is coulor coded. I am selling copies of my hard work to help start to pay of my student loans. I will send samples of the book for you to look over before if you would like I am open to reasonable offers but this is my baby and I put a lot of hard work into it. If you are interested message me!
    [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123