Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.
    melpatnaude

US Physiotherapy Assistant - Canadian Employment?

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Can anyone tell me the license process for a US licensed Physical Therapy Assistant who wishes to practice in Toronto? I am currently licensed in Massachusetts but may be looking for occasional per diem work in Toronto. Thanks in advance for your help! :rollin

Similar Threads:

Cleaver

US Physiotherapy Assistant - Canadian Employment?

I notice that your post has been up for a while, I'm not sure if you've already received your response...
    As of right now, PTAs are not officially licensed in Canada. Most new PTAs are the products of training programs, but numerous older ones are trained on the job. There is a relatively recent initiative by the Canadian Physiotherapy Association to have a support worker (ie PTA) assembly that may lead the push for licensing one day. The biggest factor for you would be to find employment, if jobs are available I'd imagine that your chances would be good as a trained PTA with experience.

sunlagrwal
    Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    i am going to apply for masters in MGH institute of health professional in Massachusetts at boston. can u give information about studies there and job oppurtunities there after clearing masters