hi, my name is JIHAN, Han, a college student from Korea Unversity in Republic of Korea, a sophomore and majoring in physical therapy.

I am really interested about physical therapy in U.K. and I hope to interview some of the therapists and the student studying physical therapy in U.K. and share great time with them.

but i don't know how to contact with P.T. or P.T students in U.K.

are there any available means?

l am planning to travel Europe and visir London, stating form aug, 14th to aug 20th.

could you help me?

Similar Threads: