Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.

Best value RockTape in the UK
    Nick65

Room to rent in Broadstone, Dorset

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Good evening all

My wife and I have a room to rent out at our unit in Broadstone, Dorset. They are currently being converted so that they can be rented out to such people as your good selves.

My proposal is that we charge £20 a room (For the first 3 months, and rising to £25, thus helping your business to grow at the start).
    The sessions are from 9.30 am to 1pm and 1.30 pm till 5 pm. Monday to Fridays.

Saturday is 9.30am till 1.30pm and starts at £25 (rising to £30 after 3 months).

We will also be having evening sessions from 6pm to 8pm (Last patient being seen at 8pm) and that price starts at £15 (Rising to £20 after 3 months)

Full day sessions for the first 3 months will be £40, but after that it will be £45.

We are hoping to encourage physio's and many other practices into our rooms. Ranging from Acupuncture to Chiropodists and Clinical Hypnotherapists to Chiropractors.

We will be providing the table to work from (It will be a very well padded table, that is comfortable) and the room will have sufficient space to walk around and do your treatments in. The cost will also include all bills, cleaning.

But we will not be providing anything else. That would be down to you, hence the cost of the room. We will not take commission from you either.

We will require 1 months rent in advance, 1 months deposit and you will only have to give 1 months notice, less if we can fill the space up before hand.

If you feel that the hours are not suitable for you, then we can discuss this, if you feel that it would be a good opportunity for you.

The idea is that people who are just starting off can get a good foothold in the Business and work the amount of hours they want, when they know there is a good day to work for instance or they just cannot afford the monthly rental and so cannot set up in Business.

Please feel free to e mail me and I can send you our phone number to discuss it if you feel that this could be right for you.

Insurance and a Certificate will be required to be shown to us for insurance reasons.

Cheers and all the best

Nick and Sue