Flag of United States
    Current Location
    MD
    Member Type
    Recruiter
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

H1 B Visa available

I am a representative of a recruiting team for Physical Therapy industry nationwide. Currently we have Clients who are looking for physiotherapists who have the required skills and expertise to work for them. We have clients who offer H1-B processing services for physiotherapists that want to practice in the US. Individuals who have obtained FCCPT credential evaluation are needed for this process. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] for further details.

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    india
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: H1 B Visa available

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hi, I am an indian physio; living in canada.. I have done my B.P.T from RGUHS.I have few queries hope i get answers:

1. I want to take NPTE exam as soon as possible. I have heard that NY state has min requirement so it will take less time. And for NY there is diff process called new york verification: so my que is, do i have to do type 1 verification as well to take NPTE?Or just new york verification is enough?

2. I live in canada and also have tourist visa of US valid for 10 yrs; but i have heard that i can appear for NPTE from canada as well. Is this true? And if true; do i need type 1?

3. If i want to work in US as a physio; do i have to have health care worker certificate? Or do type 1? Or just new york verification is enough for NPTE exam and to work as well?

4. I already had taken TOEFL twice for canadian physiotherapy licensure exam, and have scores valid till Nov and Dec 2015. So was thinking that if at all i need to take toefl again for NPTE or Type 1, i better use that score before it expires.*
    My toefl scores:
    Nov 2013 exam- R20, L20, S26, W25 = total 91
    Dec 2013 exam- R27, L27, S23, W24 = total 101
    is this valid score?

Hope to hear soon from someone...

thanks.